Connectionists: 315 references on Slow Feature Analysis (SFA)

Laurenz Wiskott laurenz.wiskott at rub.de
Sat Feb 18 02:30:02 EST 2017

Dear Connectionists,

I have compiled a bibliography with 315 references on Slow Feature Analysis (SFA):

  https://www.ini.rub.de/PEOPLE/wiskott/References/SFA-index.html

This list contains references to publications about Slow Feature Analysis, including
those that build on and extend SFA or that compare such publications to others
conceptionally, analytically in terms of mathematics or experimentally in terms of
performance.  Most of the references have abstracts and most have a link to a full paper.
I hope this is useful for those interested in this algorithm.  Please let me know
corrections or missing references.

Best regards,

Laurenz Wiskott.