Connectionists: Two new feed aggregators for neuroscientists

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 04:30:24 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

Apologies for the cross post.

I've set up two new "planet" instances that may help neuroscientists
keep up with literature and related news in general. They are:

- - Planet neuroscience

https://sanjayankur31.github.io/planet-neuroscience/

Source at:

https://github.com/sanjayankur31/planet-neuroscience

This collects RSS feeds from various journals - so all the content here
is academic.

- - Planet neuroscientists

https://sanjayankur31.github.io/planet-neuroscientists/

Source at:

https://github.com/sanjayankur31/planet-neuroscientists

This collects RSS feeds from various research blogs - labs,
neuroscience blogs, and that sort.

They are both updated every 12 hours. Since they're hosted on Github,
they are publicly accessible and should have enough bandwidth for
public use. Please use them if you see fit.

If there are any other sources or tweaks you'd like to suggest, you can
either e-mail me offlist or open an issue/pull request on the Github
repositories.

- --
Thanks,
Regards,

Ankur Sinha
PhD candidate - UH Biocomputation
Visting lecturer - School of computer science
University of Hertfordshire

http://biocomputation.herts.ac.uk