Connectionists: Assoc Prof and lectureships in Data Science and Predictive Modelling

Bruce Graham b.graham at cs.stir.ac.uk
Tue Dec 19 12:40:26 EST 2017

Dear all,

We have 3 new posts at the University of Stirling in Scotland
(in addition to 3 posts in Cyber-security, advertised recently
and still open for applications). The new posts are an Associate
Professor and 2 lecturers in Data Science and Predictive Modelling
and are part of an exciting new University of Stirling initiative to
strengthen our Computing Science and Mathematics capabilities and
collaborations between our Data Science and Biological Modelling
research groups and strengthen our related research and teaching.

Mathematicians, as well as computer scientists or related disciplines,
are particularly encouraged to apply.

Machine learning, neural networks and other topics of interest to
this mailing list fall within the remit of these posts.

For complete details and how to apply, please see:
https://www.stir.ac.uk/about/jobs/
Closing date is 21st January 2018.

For informal enquiries, please email me directly.
Best regards,
Bruce Graham

--
Prof. Bruce Graham (b.graham at cs.stir.ac.uk)
Professor of Computing Science and Research Director

Coauthor of "Principles of Computational Modelling in Neuroscience", CUP
2011.
Editorial Board of Journal of Biological Dynamics.