Connectionists: grants for the Systems Neurosceince summer program

Érdi Péter erdi.peter at wigner.mta.hu
Thu Apr 6 12:24:20 EDT 2017

BSCS grants are available for our Systems Neuroscience: a study abroad
summer program in Budapest (June 12 - Aug 4 2017, Budapest). See
http://sysneuro-semester.org/

Official transcript of the program is issued by the Semmelweis University
Medical School, Budapest!

For students with European passports we are proud to announce the
availability of a limited number of grants provided by BSCS! For
successful applicants the tuition fee AND accommodation is a dramatically
reduced 1500 euro.

Program start/end dates
June 12th- Aug 4th, 2017.

The BSCS Systems Neuroscience Program takes place at and academically
supervised by the Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology,
Semmelweis University Medical School, Budapest.

Applications should be sent to ALL of these addresses by April 21th,
2017. However, they will be reviewed on rolling base!

Péter Érdi (SysNeuro Director; BSCS Co-Director),
perdi at kzoo.edu
László Négyessy
SysNeuro Co-Director <negyessy at gmail.com>
bscs at bscs-us.org