Connectionists: EWRL 2016: registration open

Vicenç Gómez vicen.gomez at upf.edu
Tue Oct 25 16:35:39 EDT 2016

The 13th European Workshop on Reinforcement Learning (EWRL 2016)
Dates: December 3-4 2016
Location:  Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain (co-located with NIPS)
http://ewrl.wordpress.com/ewrl13-2016/

We are pleased to announce that the registration for the 13th European
workshop on reinforcement learning (EWRL 2016) is now open. Please
follow this link to register:
https://goo.gl/forms/g5P9yQTnSBx92qSB3
Registration is free of charge, but please note that we have limited
space. Thus, we kindly ask you to register only if you are really
planning to participate.

About the workshop
==================
The 13th European workshop on reinforcement learning (EWRL 2016) invites
reinforcement-learning researchers to participate in the newest edition
of this world class event. We plan to make this an exciting meeting for
researchers worldwide, not only for the presentation of top quality
papers, but also as a forum for ample discussion of open problems and
future research directions. EWRL 2016 will consist of 12 invited talks,
10 contributed paper presentations, discussion sessions, and two poster
sessions spread over a two day period.

Reinforcement learning is an active field of research which deals with
the problem of sequential decision making in unknown (and often)
stochastic and/or partially observable environments. Recently there has
been a wealth of both impressive empirical results, as well as
significant theoretical advances. Both types of advances are of
significant importance and we would like to create a forum to discuss
such interesting results.

For more information, please see https://ewrl.wordpress.com/ewrl13-2016/

Organizing Committee