Connectionists: Fwd: Building tools that can measure the mind

James Duke jamesdukephd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 06:17:10 EDT 2016

Dear all,

The ones of you interested in psychology and cognitive neuroscience, there
is a great opportunity to participate in a Q&A session together with Dr.
Joel Pearson
<https://www.guaana.com/users/pCEyWBXFHTonL988W/user-ask-me-more> (UNSW |
School of Psychology). The session is based on his TEDx speak: "Hacking
Psychology to Measure the Mind <https://goo.gl/XODLv0>"

*What is this video and Q&A about:*
How can we accurately get information from people about their mind? Do we
really say what we think? Can we build a tool to measure the mind? Yes.

"Illusions are the microscopes of the mind."
- claims Dr. Joel Pearson (UNSW | School of Psychology)

*How to participate:*
Visit his Ask Me More page here <https://goo.gl/XODLv0>
Watch his presentation video.
And post your questions.

He will be there to answer between *November 2nd - 3rd.*

Br,
James Duke