Connectionists: PhD Candidate Position in Computer Vision at EPFL

Pascal Fua pascal.fua at epfl.ch
Thu Oct 6 05:59:12 EDT 2016

EPFL's Computer Vision laboratory (http://cvlab.epfl.ch) has an opening
for a PhD candidates interested in using Deep Learning techniques to
model intra-cellular structures in Electron Microscopy images of the brain.

For more details about our current research activities in this area, see
http://cvlab.epfl.ch/research/ . For practical information about EPFL's
doctoral program, see http://phd.epfl.ch/edic.

Education:

Masters degree in Computer Science or related field with experience in
the areas of Computer Vision or Medical Image Processing. A strong
background in Mathematics is desirable.

Applying:

1. Apply by December 15th to our doctoral program, as explained under
http://phd.epfl.ch/edic/application.

2. Specify in the application form that you are interested by Prof.
Fua's CVLab.

Please do not contact Prof. Fua directly. Your application will be
forwarded to him.