Connectionists: Koniku CTO - Neuroelectronic Signal Processing for Koniku.

Oshiorenoya Agabi agabi at koniku.io
Wed Jul 20 20:01:43 EDT 2016

Koniku is hiring. We are small team of Neurotechnolgists who feel extremely positive about the future of Neuroscience and its impact on our daily lives.

We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to resume immediately at our lab in the Bay Area. You have just finished your PhD or Post Doc with no more than 4 years of post doctoral experience. We are currently recruiting for a engineer role with a potential transition to a CTO role in 6 months. We will consider an outstanding equivalent industry experience — 5yrs. minimum. You have deep experience with FPGA’s programming (Verilog and/or VHDL) and CMOS chip design for neural signal processing.

You will need a deep knowledge of bioelectrical signals amplification, electrode design, control and microelectronic systems (fluidics, MEMS and micro optics) and neuroelectronic interfacing. You have strong (3+ years) skills in design and implementation of embedded firmware applications in C/C++, Python, Matlab and Java. Some experience with multiphoton optics, control and pulsed lasers are a strong plus. If you have some lithography experience that a strong bonus.

*You are passionate to see the applications of your work in the real world - now!* At koniku we are also real world results. But you will be required to publish your work for the wider scientific community, nurture and maintain strong relationships with the academia. You are also expected to guide field engineers and be a strong customer advocate. Experience at mid level management position is beneficial.

We are a venture backed company providing a very competitive compensation or salary package, medical, dental, vision and an options package. Please get in touch straight away: agabi at koniku.io

Best,

Osh.

___            _____
Oshiorenoya E. Agabi (Founder & CEO)
Strategy | Computational Neuroscience | Bioengineering

koniku Inc.
39655 Eureka Dr, Newark, CA 94560 (HQ) | Cambridge, UK

o:  +1 (510) 269 2688
m: +1 (209) 509 7234
skype: agabi.osh
www.koniku.io <http://www.koniku.io/>
#onikuo #konikutech
https://www.linkedin.com/in/agabi <https://www.linkedin.com/in/agabi>
Disclaimer: The information in this internet mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of koniku Inc. or any of its affiliates. koniku Inc. will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on. If you are not the intended recipient please contact koniku Inc. immediately.