Connectionists: High performance environment for collaborative neuroscience research

Ted Carnevale ted.carnevale at yale.edu
Sun Feb 28 17:42:15 EST 2016

Please accept our apologies if you have already received
a similar message from another source--

Dear colleague:

We are trying to gauge the interest among the neuroscience community
in a collaborative environment that provides secure data storage and
sharing, combined with high performance computing resources like those
offered by NSG*. We would greatly appreciate your participation in
this survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vY7xXaeXFDb63EbgmgvQ7ZbUNpIopvh6UuTpwYeDmzs/viewform

which will take about 10 minutes to complete. Please feel free
to bring this to the attention of your collaborators or students
who might also be interested.

Ted Carnevale, Neuroscience Department, Yale University
Amit Majumdar, San Diego Supercomputer Center, UCSD

*--NSG is the Neuroscience Gateway https://www.nsgportal.org
which provides free supercomputing cycles to neuroscientists
for using tools such as NEURON, Brian, GENESIS, MOOSE, NEST,
PyNN, and FreeSurfer.