Connectionists: [job] Machine Learning lecturer: University of Amsterdam

Visser, Arnoud A.Visser at uva.nl
Mon Dec 12 12:34:01 EST 2016

Dear all,

A temporary position as lecturer in Machine Learning is available at the University of Amsterdam.

The main task is to lecture several Machine Learning courses at undergraduate (BSc) and graduate {MSc ) level. Next to teaching the courses, an important part of the job is orchestrating all of the Machine Learning courses that we provide in no less than six educational programs. The focus will be on the undergraduate level.

We like to invites candidates with good teaching qualities to apply for a position as teacher in Machine Learning.

For more details:
http://www.uva.nl/en/about-the-uva/working-at-the-uva/vacancies/item/16-552-teacher-machine-learning.html?m=

Regards,

Arnoud Visser