Connectionists: Assistant/Associate Professor in Data Science for Life Sciences, Edinburgh, CORRECT LINK

Mark van Rossum mvanross at inf.ed.ac.uk
Fri Dec 9 06:09:34 EST 2016

Applications are invited for a Lecturer, Senior Lecturer or Reader in
Data Science for the Life Sciences to join the School of Informatics, at
the University of Edinburgh.

We seek candidates that combine research in the Life Sciences with
innovative computational data analysis approaches. Candidates are
particularly sought with research interests in areas complementing, or
reinforcing, existing strengths in the Institute for Adaptive and Neural
Computation, including Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, and
Computational Neuroscience. The University of Edinburgh hosts the
largest academic informatics research faculty in Europe. We also benefit
from extensive links to world leading biological, biomedical and
clinical research institutes and companies both locally and internationally.

https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=038312

Mark van Rossum

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.