Connectionists: Human behaviour data for audiovisual saliency evaluation

Sudarshan Ramenahalli sudarshan at jhu.edu
Tue Apr 12 05:51:18 EDT 2016

Dear members,
I am a PhD student at Johns Hopkins University working on audiovisual (AV)
saliency. In order to validate the AV saliency model, I am looking for
human behaviour (eg, eye tracking) data where attention is measured in
audiovisual environment with spatialized audio.

There are some eye tracking datasets for audio-visual saliency where
spatial location of acoustic events is not provided to human observers.

I am looking for eye tracking or any other behavioural data where
spatialized audio along with video is used for measuring attention in
audiovisual environments.

If anyone has conducted experiments related to this or know about such
datasets, please let me know.

Thank You,
Sudarshan

--
PhD Candidate, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Research Assistant, Computational Neuroscience Lab