Connectionists: free SVG figure of the rat hippocampus and entorhinal cortex

Martin Pyka martin.pyka at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:11:29 EDT 2015

Thanks for the suggestions. I thought already about that. I think, the
scholarpedia-article could need a depiction of its network structure. In
the Wikipedia-article I find it a bit harder to replace one of the
figures with mine, as the camera-lucida sort of drawing is also not bad.
Will think about it and maybe make a suggestion to the editors.

Best,
Martin