Connectionists: Brain States Meeting

neuro girl neurogirl at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:13:17 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,  We would like to invite you to reserve the date for our upcoming meeting:   Novel Approaches to the Characterization of Healthy and Dysfunctional Brain States  November 12-13, 2015 Cologne, Germany   This symposium will explore the most up-to-date theories of normal brain function and how these processes may be altered to produce pathological states. Furthermore, it will explore the models and methods used to describe the proposed neural strategies subserving these different brain states. Our list of confirmed speakers include: Hagai Bergman (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)Emad N. Eskandar (Massachusetts General Hospital-Harvard Medical School)John J. Foxe (Albert Einstein College of Medicine)Marc Goodfellow (University of Exeter) Anthony A. Grace (University of Pittsburgh)Viktor Jirsa (Aix-Marseille Université /CNRS)Fernando Lopes da Silva(University of Amsterdam)Christoph M. Michel (University of Geneva)Urs Ribary (Simon Fraser University)Günter Schiepek (Paracelsus Medical University)Wolf Singer (Max Planck Institute for Brain Research)Dimitri van de Ville(University of Geneva) Registration and further details will be forthcoming and also available at http://bit.ly/1Eaha1o.We look forward to welcoming you to Cologne in November!  With best regards,Rowshanak Hashemiyoon, PhDChief, Behavioral Neurophysiology and Computational NeuroscienceKlinik für Stereotaxie und Funktionelle Neurochirurgie Universitätsklinikum KölnKerpener Str. 62
D - 50937 Köln
Email: row.hashemiyoon at uk-koeln.de
http://www.uk-koeln.de/de/stereotaxie Univ.-Prof. Dr. med. Veerle Visser-Vandewalle
Direktorin der Klinik für Stereotaxie und Funktionelle Neurochirurgie Universitätsklinikum Köln (AöR) Kerpener Str. 62
D - 50937 Köln
Email: veerle.visser-vandewalle at uk-koeln.de
http://www.uk-koeln.de/kliniken/stereotaxie