Connectionists: Faculty positions at UMass Amherst: junior & senior openings in data science

Andrew McCallum mccallum at cs.umass.edu
Thu Dec 10 19:24:46 EST 2015

I will be at NIPS throughout the workshops, and would be happy to meet in person with anyone interested in learning more about our multiple faculty openings---this year and in the years to come.

I can tell you about our department's growth plans, our collegial and super-collaborative culture, the exciting research going on, and answer any questions you may have.  Send me email, and we can set up a time and place.

If you aren't at NIPS, contact me by email any way, and we can set up a phone call for the following week.

Best,
Andrew