Connectionists: Hiring computer vision scientist for venture backed healthcare startup

Carter Dunn carter at mint.is
Wed Mar 26 17:26:02 EDT 2014

Mint Solutions is a venture backed startup that uses computer vision to
verify medication before it's given to a patient.  This sharply reduces the
number of medication errors in hospitals (currently 10-20% of all doses),
improves patient care, and reduces costs.

We are in a tight applied loop with a live hospital so you will have a
direct impact on the quality of the product and user experience.

Whoever takes on this role would be given full responsibility for guiding
development of our computer vision pipeline in current and future versions
of the product.  We believe there is an incredible opportunity to develop
tools to help caregivers do their jobs better and computer vision will be
at their core.

The current system is live in at one customer site and we have commitments
from several hospitals across three countries for deployments this year.

Location flexible - work from offices in the Netherlands, Iceland, your
living room or a co-working space you like.

Links below and please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Carter

http://mintsolutions.theresumator.com/apply/ZNWiog/Computer-Vision-Scientist.html
http://www.mintsolutions.eu  (has a video demo)

t. +1 612.817.3991 | e. carter at mintsolutions.eu | s. r.carter.dunn