Connectionists: Behavioral Neuroscience journal: Computational papers welcome

Michael J Frank Michael_Frank at brown.edu
Sun Feb 23 15:10:08 EST 2014

The new editorial board for *Behavioral Neuroscience *would like to
increase the visibility of computational work in the journal, particularly
that focused on understanding the neural basis of behavior and cognitive
function, including movement and motor function, learning and memory,
attention, decision making, sensation and perception, motivated behavior,
and neuropsychiatric/neurodegenerative disorders. We are particularly
interested in computational work that has a strong behavioral component in
one of the areas described above.

Our office is currently handling new submissions to the journal. We hope
you will help us by sending us your best computational work that also
matches our mission. *Behavioral Neuroscience* is published bi-monthly.
There are no publication or page charges, and online color figures are
free. The average time for a decision is about one month, and accepted
papers are published online in about 2.5 weeks if proofs are returned
promptly.

If you have questions about whether a particular finding is what we have in
mind, feel free to contact me.

Michael Frank,

Incoming Associate Editor, *Behavioral Neuroscience*

on behalf of the other Associate Editors: Mark Baxter, Elizabeth Buffalo,
Cynthia Moss, Geoffrey Schoenbaum, and Editor Rebecca Burwell

Michael J Frank, PhD, Associate Professor
Laboratory for Neural Computation and Cognition
Brown University
http://ski.clps.brown.edu
(401)-863-6872