Connectionists: request for removal

Brian J Mingus brian.mingus at colorado.edu
Fri Feb 14 18:20:39 EST 2014

Hi Hava,

This is an e-mail mailing list. Once sent you can never unsend. However,
you could have replied to your original posting in order to indicate that
the announcement was cancelled.

fyi, I have been giving people whose posts are very relevant to the list
permission to post without moderation. In part to facilitate conversation,
and in part to reduce the moderation workload.

However, if the SNR becomes too low I might have to back off from this
strategy.

Thanks all for helping to keep a sane SNR :) Also, please e-mail
*connectionists-owner* to contact the moderator, not *connectionists, *which
sends an e-mail to about 5,000 people.

Brian Mingus
http://grey.colorado.edu/mingus