Connectionists: ML Research Positions at Amazon in NYC

Perez-Cruz, Fernando fpc at amazon.com
Mon Feb 3 12:59:18 EST 2014

Hi to all,

We are expanding the machine learning research team at Amazon in NYC for the profit system group.

We are looking for someone that can rigorously use state-of-the-art supervised and unsupervised methods and who is deeply familiar with discriminative and generative modeling. The successful candidate will analyze large data sets to identify attributes that directly influence Amazon’s profit; design models that capture drivers of realized profit; and formulate proposals that drive optimal profit maximization. If you are a subject matter expert in machine learning who enjoys coding production-strength algorithms to mine data, uncover patterns, identify significant variables, and build predictive models over large-scale data sets then we would like to chat with you!

You can find more information about these posts at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/jobs/ref=j_sq_btn?jobSearchKeywords=&category=Machine+Learning+Science&location=US%2C+NY%2C+New+York&x=8&y=7

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Fernando