Connectionists: Donders Discussions 2014: by PhDs, for PhDs

Charl connectionists at turingbirds.com
Sun Aug 31 18:25:02 EDT 2014

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the Donders Discussions 2014, a two-day
conference for PhD students in neuroscience and cognition. This year, the
conference will take place on Oct 30th and 31st in Nijmegen, The
Netherlands.

The aim of the Donders Discussions is to bring PhD students together in an
informal, interdisciplinary atmosphere. Last year we welcomed more than 160
participants from 14 countries. We invite you to join us and make this
year's edition an even bigger success!

Our exciting programme features many interesting topics including visual
perception, fear regulation, social neuroscience, and predictive coding
among others. We also offer interactive workshops on networking and
visibility, statistics issues in neuroimaging, and the art of presenting
science.

We warmly invite all participants to submit a poster abstract. The deadline
is September 15, but registration may close earlier if the maximum number
of participants has been reached.

For more information on the programme and registration, please visit our
website: http://www.ru.nl/dondersdiscussions. The registration fee is 50
euro.

We look forward to seeing you in Nijmegen!
The Donders Discussions Organizing Committee 2014