Connectionists: Workshop on Stochastic Neural Computation in Paris

Wolfgang Maass maass at igi.tugraz.at
Wed Aug 13 08:18:48 EDT 2014

I am organizing a Workshop on Stochastic Neural Computation on Nov.27
and 28, 2014 in Paris, at the European Institute for Theoretical
Neuroscience. You are welcome to attend, and present a poster (if it
fits into the context of this workshop).

This will be a very informal "working" workshop, where we want to bring
together experts from neuroscience, cognitive science, theory, and
neuromorphic hardware, that are working on different angles of
stochastic neural computation with biological or artificial spiking
neurons. The talks will focus on new results. We will also have plenty
of time to discuss open problems and challenges that arise. Possibly
this meeting could mark the beginning of some loose research network
around this exciting research topic.

You can find a preliminary program at
https://flagship.kip.uni-heidelberg.de/jss/Ag?eMAt=38&showAgenda=x&eKn=SComNo27

Information on the venue and hotel information is available at
https://flagship.kip.uni-heidelberg.de/jss/Ag?eMAt=38&SiD=x&eKn=SComNo27

The participation is free, but prior registration by October 1 is
required on
https://flagship.kip.uni-heidelberg.de/jss/Ag?eMAt=38&eKrn=SComNo27

Under "Registration type" on the registration page you can indicate
whether you want to present a poster (please send title and abstract to
me per email). There will be no registration fee.

best regards
Wolfgang Maass

--
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Maass
Institut fuer Grundlagen der Informationsverarbeitung