Connectionists: Possibilities of Building "Stacked Neural Networks"

Michael Lamport Commons commons at tiac.net
Tue Sep 24 14:07:17 EDT 2013

Dear Members of this list-serve:

       Would it be possible to build “stacked neural networks” like the one shown in the attached document?

       You may have a few questions about the stacked neural network. First, what is a stacked neural network? What is the difference between stacked neural networks and the existing neural network? A brief description is provided in the attached document.

       Based on this brief description, I would like to know how would one go about building such stacked neural networks cheaply and easily?  Is there any software available that can do this?  How much would it cost?

       Please feel free to contact me if you think that it would be possible or easier to apply stacked neuron network into a more practical field? Suggestions are welcome as well.

My best,

Michael Lamport Commons, Ph.D.

Assistant Clinical Professor
Department of Psychiatry