Connectionists: free educational modules - ertek.info

Gurdal Ertek ertekg at sabanciuniv.edu
Fri Oct 4 06:51:28 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues and Business Professionals,

Throughout the 10+ years that I have served at Sabanci University,
Istanbul, Turkey, as a professor, I have created a multitude of
extensive educational modules. I have also worked with my assistants and
coached them as they created their own educational modules. One
respected member of our Program also contributed with a module. Finally,
I have assembled some copyright-free materials from the internet to
create additional modules.

As of today, I offer all of these modules to the Industrial Engineers,
Information Systems Professionals, Business Professionals, and the whole
world, FREE OF CHARGE:

http://ertek.info

Since each of these modules is also a virtual good that has a real
monetary value, I haveused the Boxbill e-commerce interface for you to
access these educational modules. You can register with your email and
shop for modules of your choice (some modules are marked as being in
Turkish language), just like shopping from an e-store. The difference
from an e-store is that all the modules placed so far are completely
free of charge, and will stay that way as long as the web site is up.

In Turkey and globally, it may be hard to find technical and
professional information at times. The available information may be
limited, unpractical, and almost always at a cost. I hope that we can
alleviate at least some of these problems through this service.

I kindly invite you to share this message and the ertek.info weblink
with your friends and colleagues, and contribute to the spread of the
knowledge and know-how here to others.

I wish you the best in everything you do,

Gurdal Ertek, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Sabanci University, Istanbul,
Turkey

[Alumni of Bogazici University, 2004; Georgia Tech, 2011]