Connectionists: Visit & join us at our conference in Belarus: Preliminary CFP - 8 months to go

Akira Imada akira-i at brest-state-tech-univ.org
Tue Oct 1 09:38:19 EDT 2013

Dear Connectionists,

We are organizing 7th International Conference on Neural Network and
Artificial Intelligence (ICNNAI-20104) on 3-6 June 2014 in Brest, Belarus.
We would highly appreciate it if you mark your calendar and plan to attend.

Now we call for special session proposal (Hopefully by the end of January
2014). And we want to encourage you to submit a high quality unique
original work. Submission due to regular session is to be 21 March 2014.
For more in detail, please visit at http://neuro.bstu.by/icnnai-2014.html

Belarus is still a land of fairly well-kept secret. In this lovely wonder
land, with luck, you'll find something that could not be discovered
elsewhere.

Sorry if you receive this e-mail more than once.

With the warmest regards.

Akira Imada,  Professor
email: akira-i at brest-state-tech-univ.org
Dept. Intelligent Information Technology
Brest State Technical University
Moskowskaja 267, Brest, 224017 Belarus