Connectionists: New paper on why modules evolve, and how to evolve modular neural networks

Brian J Mingus brian.mingus at colorado.edu
Sun Mar 31 21:59:45 EDT 2013

Hi Jeff,

I have created an official wiki for this mailing list. If you or someone in
this discussion could start fleshing out the first article on modularity,
that would set us off to a great start.

Here it is: http://grey.colorado.edu/Connectionists<http://grey.colorado.edu/Connectionists/index.php/Main_Page>

I think this wiki has a lot of potential, although it seems that it could
also be forgotten about altogether..

- Brian Mingus

--
Brian Mingus