Connectionists: ICANN'2013 second call and deadline extension announcement

Petia Koprinkova pkoprinkova at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 13:07:11 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues,
Due to numerous requests for extension of deadline for paper
submission we would like to inform you that ICANN 2013
deadline is extended until March 31, 2013.
It is our pleasure to announce that the following outstanding
plenary speakers will present their current research developments:
Stephen Grossberg, Center for Adaptive Systems, Boston University.
Karlheinz Meier, Coordinator of the EU BrainScaleS Consortium.
Nikola Kasabov, Director of KEDRI, Auckland University of Technology,
New Zealand
Erkki Oja, Aalto University, Finland
Jun Wang, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Alessandro E.P. Villa, Director of the Laboratory of Neuroheuristics and Neuroeconomics,
University of Lausanne
Günther Palm, Director of the Institute of Neural Information Processing, University of Ulm
Paper format and the link to the OCS of Springer can be found at
the conference web site: http://www.icann2013.org/