Connectionists: ICONIP 2013 session on Deep Learning of Representations, deadline June 30

Yoshua Bengio bengioy at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Jun 21 07:40:22 EDT 2013

Hello,

Honglak Lee and I are organizing a session on Deep Learning of Representations at ICONIP'2013 (South Corea, 3-7 Nov. 2013), where I will also be a plenary speaker:
http://www.iconip2013.org

Submission deadline is June 30, for 8-page papers:
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iconip2013

The best papers will be selected for a special issue of the Neural Networks journal, on Deep Learning of Representations (submission deadline January 15th, 2014), open to all:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11GdxipkmXyt25En3N8_0jxNSf5f0lwi0B_bo1wwNUts/edit?pli=1

-- Yoshua Bengio