Connectionists: abstract submission still open - Bernstein Conference 2013 - Call for Abstracts

Judith Lam jlam at bccn-tuebingen.de
Tue Jun 4 12:08:52 EDT 2013

A small number of slots (<40) for abstract submissions are still
available and we still accept submissions until all slots are filled
(first come, first serve).  The selection of contributed talks will take
into account all abstracts submitted by *Sunday, June 16th*.

Abstract submission:http://www.bernstein-conference.de/abstracts
Conference program:http://www.bernstein-conference.de/program
<http://bernstein-conference.de/program>
Workshop programs:http://www.bernstein-conference.de/workshops
<http://bernstein-conference.de/workshops>

Call for Abstracts: Bernstein Conference 2013
Workshops September 24-25, 2013
Main Conference September 25-27, 2013

The Bernstein Conference on Computational Neuroscience started out as
the annual meeting of the Bernstein Network (www.nncn.de) and has become
the largest European Conference in Computational Neuroscience in recent
years. This year, the Conference is organized by the Bernstein Center
Tuebingen and will take place September 25-27, 2013. In addition, there
will be a series of pre-conference workshops on September 24-25,
2013. The Bernstein Conference is a single-track conference, covering
all aspects of Computational Neuroscience and Neurotechnology, and
sessions for poster presentations are an integral part of the conference.

We now invite the *submission of abstracts for poster presentations*
from all relevant areas. Due to space limitations we will accept 250
abstracts for posters which will be presented in two sessions on
Wednesday and Thursday evening. Additionally, a small number of
abstracts will be selected for contributed talks. Accepted abstracts
will be published online and will be citable via Digital Object
Identifiers (DOI).

DETAILS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
For abstract submission visit: http://www.bernstein-conference.de/abstracts

CONFERENCE DATE AND VENUE:
Workshops September 24-25, 2013, Brechtbau, Wilhelmstr. 50, Tuebingen,
Germany
Main Conference September 25-27, 2013, Neue Aula, Geschwister Scholl
Platz, Tuebingen, Germany
For more information on the conference, please visit the website:
http://www.bernstein-conference.de

PhD STUDENT SYMPOSIUM:
September 28, 2013

PROGRAM COMMITTEE:
Matthias Bethge, Michael Black, Michael Brecht, Jakob Macke, Anthony
Movshon, Felix Wichmann, Fred Wolf

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
Matthias Bethge (General Chair)
Judith Lam, Jakob Macke, Felix Wichman

We look forward to seeing you in Tuebingen in September!

--
Dr. Judith Lam
Executive Coordinator

Otfried-Müller-Str. 25, 72076 Tübingen