Connectionists: IEEE CYBCONF 2013 - Call for tutorials/workshops

Ricardo Chavarriaga ricardo.chavarriaga at epfl.ch
Sun Jan 13 15:15:24 EST 2013

Apologies for multiple postings..

CALL FOR  TUTORIALS AND WORKSHOPS
IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics, CYBCONF 2013
>From ‘Human in the Loop’ to Autonomous Systems: Novel Approaches to Cybernetics

Lausanne Switzerland, 13-15 June 2013
http://www.cybconf2013.org/

The IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics (CYBCONF 2013) provides an international forum for researchers and practitioners to report the latest innovations, summarize the state-of-the-art, and exchange ideas and advances in all aspects of Cybernetics. The Program Committee is seeking tutorial and workshop proposals which are of interest to conference participants

The tutorials and workshops provide an opportunity for conference participants to explore cutting-edge topics; to acquire new insights, knowledge, and skills; and to learn from a peer who is a leader in his/her field. Thus, we encourage various leaders in the respective technical areas to submit their proposals electronically to the chairs.

PDF version of the call for tutorials/workshops is available for:
http://cnbisrv02.epfl.ch/~rchava/cybconf2013/CfP_tutorials.pdf

IMPORTANT DATES
February 1, 2013: Proposal Submission Deadline for Tutorial/Workshop Sessions.
February 15, 2013: Acceptance/Rejection Notification for Tutorial/Workshop Sessions.
June 15, 2013: Tutorial/Workshop Sessions.

TUTORIAL/WORKSHOP CHAIRS
Dr Ricardo Chavarriaga (ricardo.chavarriaga at epfl.ch)
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland

Prof. Dr. Robert Babuska (r.babuska at tudelft.nl)
University of Technology

---
Ricardo CHAVARRIAGA
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
CNBI - Chair on Non-Invasive Brain-Machine Interface

e-mail: ricardo.chavarriaga at epfl.ch
http://people.epfl.ch/ricardo.chavarriaga
			                        "Cogito Cogito Ergo Cogito Sum"