Connectionists: Join us at our conference in Belarus: Call for Papers - 177 days to go

Akira Imada akira-i at brest-state-tech-univ.org
Sat Dec 7 19:54:45 EST 2013

Dear Connectionists,

Call for Papers

The 8th International Conference on Neural Network and Artificial
Intelligence (ICNNAI'2014) will be held during 3

-6 June 2014 in Brest, Belarus.

Topics are theory/application/implementation of a neural network that we
are to claim to be intelligent.

After announcing our preliminary Call for Papers last month, we've had a
big change in our preparation of this

conference. That is, the Springer, "after a tough discussion in their
editorial board," has accepted our

proceedings for publication as a CCIS volume, still conditional though.

Hence, we need great cooperation of you all, for the Springer's final
decision on acceptance.

We'd highly appreciate it if you'd be joining this seemingly our landmark
event with your excellent papers.

It's also worthy to visit Belarus, a land of fairly well-kept secret. In
this lovely wonder land, with luck, you'll

find something that could not be discovered elsewhere.

Calender:
Submission due: 25 February 2014.
Notification to the authors: 18 March 2014.
Camera-ready due: 25 March 2014.

Registration fee: 180 EUR.

See more in detail by visiting at http://icnnai.bstu.by/2014/cfp.html.

Sorry if you receive this e-mail more than once.

Best regards,

Akira Imada,  Professor
email: akira-i at brest-state-tech-univ.org
Dept. Intelligent Information Technology
Brest State Technical University
Moskowskaja 267, Brest, 224017 Belarus