Connectionists: Call For Paper Contributions - Towards embodied artificial cognition: TIME is on my side

Michail Maniadakis mmaniada at ics.forth.gr
Wed Apr 10 15:22:53 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues,
Yoonsuck Choe, Michail Maniadakis, Marc Wittmann and Sylvie Droit-Volet
in collaboration with Frontiers in Neuroscience, organize a Research
Topic (a collection of papers) with title: "Towards embodied artificial
cognition: TIME is on my side".

You may find the relevant call-for-papers in the following
linkhttp://www.frontiersin.org/Neurorobotics/researchtopics/Towards_embodied_artificial_co/1554

As host editors, we would like to encourage you to submit an article to
this topic. Contributions can be articles describing original research,
methods, hypothesis & theory, opinions, etc. The idea is to create an
organized, comprehensive collection of several contributions, as well as
a forum for discussion and debate.

Once published, your articles will remain free to access for all
readers, and will be indexed in PubMed and other academic archives. As
an author in Frontiers, you retain the copyright to your own papers and
figures.

We would be delighted if you considered participating in this Research
Topic.

Should you choose to participate, please confirm by sending us a quick
email and then your abstract no later than May 15. Please note that the
deadline for the full manuscript submission is on: Oct 30, 2013

With best regards,

Yoonsuck Choe, Michail Maniadakis, Marc Wittmann and Sylvie Droit-Volet,
Guest Associate Editors,

Frontiers in Neurorobotics