Connectionists: CONTROLO'12 - Special Sessions and Submission deadline extended

Morgado Dias morgado at uma.pt
Sat Mar 17 18:34:20 EDT 2012

The following conference has one strong area of Artificial Neural
Networks. A special issue of Neural Computing and Applications will be
issued containing the best papers in the Neural Networks and one of the
invited speakes is Professor José Carlos Príncipe of University of
Florida, so it should be interesting to the connectionist members.

Best regards,

Morgado

Dear colleagues,

I am sending this call for papers for the Portuguese Controlo Conference.
We are opening Special Sessions and there are several Special Issues of
journals that will be issued with papers from this conference. Namely in
Neural Networks and Automation. There are also prizes for the best papers.
The deadline has been extended before so this is the final one.

Hope to receive you here in the beautiful island of Madeira,

Morgado Dias