Connectionists: Adkodas: a different kind of data analysis system

Michael Dorris dorris at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 12 03:12:01 EST 2012

Want to try an alternative feedforward neural network?  Check out our networks at Adkodas (A Different Kind Of Data Analysis System): http://adkodas.com

We offer networks with:

* Results often as good as 90% and better correct classification, compared to 60% for backpropagation.

* Deterministic training time. Training time is finite because we don't train by using error rate minimization hence no local minima problem.

* No over learning problem: data redundancy is no problem for us

* When you run the network, if the network doesn't know the answer, it can tell you.

* The network will reproduce what it has learned with 100% accuracy.

* Perfect recall of learned data is no obstacle to generalization: in fact, our network generalizes better than other feedforward network strategies, check some of our results at our site:  http://adkodas.com

Adkodas is offering a limited-time beta-release registration period to interested users -- initial registration prices are deeply discounted for the first 25 academic and non-academic registrants.  Be among the first to test our neural networks -- as well as first in line to try our automated rule extraction capabilities.