Connectionists: Computational Neuroscience Social at SFN

Clopath Claudia claudia.clopath at parisdescartes.fr
Mon Oct 24 04:38:17 EDT 2011

Dear Friends, dear Colleagues,

Join us for the increasingly popular Computational Neuroscience Social
at the Society for Neuroscience meeting! Information on computational
neuroscience conferences, summer schools, publications, and web
resources will be provided, but mainly we will just socialize and
network and enjoy each other's company in an informal setting.
Everybody is welcome!

Special guests:  I. Fiete, L. Graham, B. Ermentrout J. Rinzel E.
Izhikevich, T. Sejnowski, C. Koch A. Destexhe, K. Miller, X.-J. Wang,
G. La Camera, F. Wolf
Time: Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 6:45 PM-8:45 PM
Location: Congressional Hall A & B

Hope to see you all at the social!

Claudia Clopath
---