Connectionists: Invite to Our Book Party at SFN in DC. Tues. Nov. 15, 11am-1pm

Mark A. Gluck gluck at pavlov.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 19 06:31:09 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

For those of you going to the Society for Neuroscience in Washington,
DC, next month, I'd be delighted if you could stop by a book-launch
party on Tuesday, November 15th, 11am-1pm, hosted by Worth
Publishers. It celebrates the launch of the forthcoming 2nd edition
of our our textbook, Learning and Memory: From Brain to Behavior.

Catherine Myers and I will both be there, along with many friends and
colleagues with an interest in research and teaching in this field.

See more detailed event information below as both raw text and a PDF
of the invitation. Although a formal RSVP is not required, I'd be
delighted to hear back from anyone who thinks they might stop by.

Note: For those of you who might wish to contact me while we are in
DC, feel free to text or call me to my mobile phone: (917) 669 6004.

Join
Mark A. Gluck and Catherine E. Myers, co-authors of

Learning and Memory
 From Brain to Behavior
Second Edition

At Society for Neuroscience 2011
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Worth Publishers Booth #204
Walter E. Washington
Convention Center,
Washington, D.C.

RSVP not required, but please feel free to email Worth Publishers at
psychologyupdates at worthpub.com if you have any questions

Dr. Mark A. Gluck,  Professor
   Director, Rutgers Memory Disorders Project
Center for Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience
Rutgers University                                 Phone:  (973) 353-3668/3298
197 University Ave.
Newark, New Jersey  07102                   Email:  gluck at pavlov.rutgers.edu

   Lab:  http://www.gluck.edu
   Memory Loss & Brain Newsletter: http://www.memorylossonline.com