Connectionists: INCF at Neuroscience 2011 in Washington DC

Raphael Ritz raphael.ritz at incf.org
Wed Nov 9 10:06:53 EST 2011

[sorry if you receive this through multiple channels]

Dear all,
INCF is present at Neuroscience 2011 in Washington DC, November 12-16 at
the Walter E Washington Convention Center. You are very welcome to come
and visit us in *booth #3211*, located close to other neuroinformatics
exhibitors (see map:
http://www.incf.org/community/sfn2011/find-neuroinformatics-at-sfn-2011-map/view)

As usual, we are hosting neuroinformatics demonstrations in our booth
during all the exhibition days. You can find the schedule for the demos
on our webpage: http://www.incf.org/community/sfn2011/demo-program. We
would especially like to point out that in the afternoon of *Wednesday
November 16*, following the Neuroinformatics poster session, we are
hosting an open mini-hackathon in the INCF booth - all developers are
welcome for discussions and on-site coding.
We are also organizing the workshop"Neuroshare revisited"
<http://www.incf.org/programs/datasharing/activities/neuroshare-revisited>
on *November 12, 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM* in Room 209B at the Washington
Convention Center, for a discussion on the state ofNeuroshare
<http://neuroshare.sourceforge.net> and possible future developments. We
invite data acquisition system vendors, data analysis software
developers, and users to discuss the needs as well as the options for
improving and facilitating access to neurophysiological data.
Attendance is limited and registration is required: please email
neuroshare at incf.org <mailto:neuroshare at incf.org>.
You can also find us at the the SfN-sponsored *"Neuroinformatics &
Genomics" Social, 6:45 PM-8:45 PM, Sunday November 13* in Renaissance
12-14.
You can also follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/INCForg
<http://twitter.com/INCForg>); we will be posting regular updates
throughout the meeting.
Hope to see you in Washington!

Raphael

--
Dr. Raphael Ritz
Scientific Officer

International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility
Karolinska Institutet
Nobels väg 15 A
SE-171 77  Stockholm
Sweden