Connectionists: Budapest: study abroad program in cognitive science

Ujfalussy Balazs ubi at rmki.kfki.hu
Thu Oct 14 11:03:31 EDT 2010

The Budapest Semester in Cognitive Science (in short BSCS) is an
undergraduate study abroad program established in 2003 for students from
the US and other countries aimed at broadening their understanding of
cognitive science from an interdisciplinary perspective.

The Program is run by the Hungarian Cognitive Science Association, the
BSCS-US LLC, and is affiliated with Eötvös University of Budapest
(Hungary).

"Budapest is an hub of a wide range of interdisciplinary studies and
research; and is a vibrant city that boasts a bustling Central European
experience with a growing, English-speaking academic community centered
around the city's numerous prestigious Universities and Institutes.  The
capital of Hungary therefore is not only an economic, cultural end
educational center of the region, but has also successfully adapted
herself to the new global realities of the 21st century."

For the 2011 Fall Semester we accept pre-registrations by December 15,
2010, applicaions until April 15, 2011.

For details, see http://www.bscs-us.org/ and the Program Description
there.

We ask you to publicize the program for your students, if you feel it is
appropriate.

Thank you.

Péter Érdi
Co-Director