Connectionists: Faculty job at Imperial College London

Harris, Kenneth D kenneth.harris at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Jan 23 15:07:28 EST 2010

I'm writing to advertise a faculty job opening at Imperial College London. Imperial is one of the world's top engineering schools, with a growing and highly collaborative neuroscience community as well as strengths in related disciplines such as robotics, computing, photonics, cell biology, and nanotechnology,

The job is a joint appointment between the Departments of Bioengineering and Electrical and Electronic Engineering. We are looking for an experimental or computational neuroscientist with a strong record of academic achievement, able to direct an exciting and independent research programme in an area that synergises with our current activities.

Details of the job are here:
https://www4.ad.ic.ac.uk/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?OAFunc=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&p_svid=15155&p_spid=785011

All the best,
Kenneth Harris.