Connectionists: Ph.D. studentship in Computational Neuroscience in Canada

Thomas Trappenberg tt at cs.dal.ca
Mon Jan 4 09:39:46 EST 2010

Ph.D. position in Canada

I have a Ph.D. position available in my group at Dalhousie University in
Halifax, Canada. The main research focus of my group is computational
neuroscience with an emphasis on deep believe networks, plasticity, and
brain structures involved in the generation of eye movements including the
basal ganglia. We are actively collaborating with physiologists and
psychologists at Dalhousie University and Queen's University in Kingston,
Ontario.

Halifax is on the east coast of Canada and the capital of the province Nova
Scotia. It is a great place to live and to study. Please don't hesitate to
contact me (tt at cs.dal.ca) if you have further questions. For details on the
application process please see http://www.cs.dal.ca/graduate.

Dr. Thomas Trappenberg
Professor