Connectionists: Announcement : Neuroinformatics database hub

Science DB datashare datashare at sciencedb.net
Sun Aug 29 13:20:11 EDT 2010

Dear Connectionists,

Data sharing is a great way to find new collaborators. We would like to
announce a our new database hub for neuroinformatics related data on
ScienceDB.net.

The concept is simple: If you have a database to share you create a new
topic in the neuroinformatics data share group’s forum, where you
describe your data, and how you want to share it.

Please go to : http://sciencedb.net/groups/neuroinformatics-data-share/forum/

ScienceDB.net is a non-profit portal for the scientific community. Our
service is sponsored by ads and donations. If you have any suggestions or
comments, please mail us at datashare at sciencedb.net.

Kind regards,

Science DB
http://sciencedb.net/