Connectionists: Postdoctoral Applications in Cognitive Development at CU Boulder

Yuko Munakata munakata at colorado.edu
Fri Apr 16 12:10:00 EDT 2010

Postdoctoral Applicants
Cognitive Development Center
University of Colorado Boulder

I am seeking postdoctoral applications from candidates interested in studying the development of cognitive control.  Work in my lab investigates these issues primarily through behavioral studies with children and through neural network simulations.  In collaboration with colleagues in our NIMH Center for Executive Function and Dysfunction, we are also investigating mechanisms of cognitive control using fMRI, ERP, and pharmacological methods.

Start date is preferably Fall 2010.

Interested individuals should send a curriculum vitae, representative publications, a statement of research interests, and three letters of recommendation, all via email to munakata at colorado.edu.  Review of applications will begin May 3.

For more information, see:
http://psych.colorado.edu/~munakata/
http://psych.colorado.edu/cdc/
http://defd.colorado.edu/

The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.

Yuko
Yuko Munakata, Professor
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, 345 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309-0345
munakata at colorado.edu, http://psych.colorado.edu/~munakata