Connectionists: Launched: UCSD multiple kernel learning data repository

Gert Lanckriet gertito at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 23:53:42 EST 2009

Dear all,

Concurrently with the NIPS 2009 "Workshop on Understanding Multiple
Kernel Learning Methods", we're happy to announce the launch of the
UCSD MKL data repository.

The data repository, open to the entire community, is intended to
support and stimulate research efforts on multiple kernel learning. It
can be found at:

http://mkl.ucsd.edu/

The repository mainly consists of "heterogeneous" data sets. It
provides kernels as well as the underlying data, to allow comparing
different multiple kernel learning algorithms, as well as alternative
approaches to learning from heterogeneous data.

We invite you to start using the repository and contribute data sets at:

http://mkl.ucsd.edu/contribute

best,
gert

Gert Lanckriet
Computer Audition Lab (CALab)
Computational Statistics and Machine Learning (CoSMaL)
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
U.C. San Diego
http://cosmal.ucsd.edu/~gert/