Connectionists: IN-TECH Open Access Database

Aleksandar Lazinica lazinica at intechweb.org
Sat Nov 15 05:02:08 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

it is my pleasure to inform you that IN-TECH has updated the open
access database and refresh the look of the web presence toward more
functionality.

The database is assessable at www.intechweb.org

At the moment IN-TECH scientific database offers more then 2000 peer-
reviewed book and journal articles covering the fields of Artificial
Intelligence, Manufacturing, Robotics and Operations Research.
All IN-TECH articles are accessible in full length immediately on
publication, free of charge.

We hope that you will find IN-TECH database a valuable source for
your scientific work.

Please visit intechweb.org and join to the new generation of
scientific publishing.

Start to change the way science flows.

Kind Regards from Vienna

Aleksandar Lazinica