Connectionists: ICA2009 Reminder: Approaching Deadline and Keynote Speakers

ICA2009 ica2009 at dmo.fee.unicamp.br
Tue Nov 4 10:07:44 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Next year, the 8th International Conference on Independent Component
Analysis and Signal Separation (ICA2009) will be held in Paraty, one of
Brazil's most charming tourist destinations. In accordance with the
tradition established by the previous ICA conferences, our wish is that
next year's event be a special moment for our community to share ideas and
experiences in a most pleasant environment.

IMPORTANT DATES

* November 10, 2008 - Submission deadline
* December 8, 2008 - Notification of acceptance
* December 19, 2008 - Final paper due

* Conference - March 15-18, 2009

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS

  * Andrzej Cichocki - RIKEN - Brain Science Institute, JAPAN
   Multi-way Array (Tensor) Factorizations and Decompositions and
their Potential Applications

  * David J. Field -Cornell University
   Sparseness, invariance and the biological plausibility of independent
coding

  * Mark D. Plumbley - Queen Mary University of London
   Analysing Digital Music

You can find more information on the conference website

     http://www.dspcom.fee.unicamp.br/ica2009

Best regards,

Allan Kardec Barros and Joao Marcos T. Romano
General Chairs, ICA2009

Tulay Adali and Christian Jutten
Technical Chairs, ICA2009