Connectionists: UK postdoctoral fellowships

Mark van Rossum mvanross at inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun Nov 2 15:41:45 EST 2008

Dear Colleague,

I would like to draw your attention to the existence of generous postdoctoral
fellowships, so called Newton Fellowships http://www.newtonfellowships.org.
These competitive fellowships are open only to non-UK candidates, not working
in the UK already.

Although the fellowships are not limited to our institute or research area, we
are happy to sponsor candidates relevant to our centre for neuroinformatics
and computational neuroscience.
For people and details see http://www.anc.ed.ac.uk/dtc

Potential candidates can contact me.

--
Mark van Rossum, Lecturer, ANC Rm2.52, 10 Crichton Street, U of Edinburgh,
Edinburgh EH8 9AB

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.