Connectionists: The Neuromorphic Engineer news website

Sunny Bains sunny at sunnybains.com
Sun Nov 11 09:44:14 EST 2007

The Institute of Neuromorphic Engineering has set up a news website
where articles on the subject will be posted. The site, at:

http://www.ine-news.org

already contains all back articles of  the old Neuromorphic Engineer
newsletter, plus some new material. We hope you find it interesting.

Note that this is not intended to be a journal, but a site where
researchers briefly explain the concepts behind their work, provide
some limited results, and then refer to papers for further information.

Please contact the me if you:

a) Have suggestions for future articles (either by you or by others).
Make sure to suggest a specific author and (if you have it) supply an
e-mail address.

b) Know of people writing blogs related to neuromorphic engineering:
we can contact them and arrange to feed relevant articles into our
site when appropriate.

c) Have any suggestions on how to improve the site.

Many thanks,

Dr Sunny Bains
Editor, The Neuromorphic Engineer
EEE Department