Connectionists: Remainder and last CFP for IWANN2007

Joan Cabestany cabestan at eel.upc.edu
Sat Jan 20 15:25:49 EST 2007

Dear colleague,

This is our remainder and last CFP for IWANN2007, the 9th International
Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks to be held next June 20-22,
2007 in San Sebastian (Spain).

You are cordially invited to participate by submitting a paper. You can
participate submitting your work to a specific Special Session or to the
general list of IWANN. Please, find extended information concerning the
event and the special sessions at the page:
http://www.iwann-conference.org/2007/
http://www.iwann-conference.org/2007/special.html

The proceedings will include all the accepted communications of registered
authors to the conference (tutorials, oral and posters). As in previous
editions of IWANN, we will publish the proceedings with Springer-Verlag on
Lecture Notes on Computer Science (LNCS) series, and the book will be
available on-site. It is also foreseen the publication of an extended
version of selected papers in a special issue of the Neurocomputing journal
(Elsevier).

As specified in the corresponding section of the above webpage, Special
sessions organizers have the autonomy in promoting their sessions,
appointing the possible additional reviewers for the session papers
(possible including the organizer him/herself), chairing their respective
sessions and proposing their co-organizer and/or co-chair.

You can obtain and freely print a copy of a more detailed Call For Papers

at:

< <http://www.iwann-conference.org/2007/pdf/call_for_papers_iwann2007.pdf>
http://www.iwann-conference.org/2007/pdf/call_for_papers_iwann2007.pdf>

 <http://www.iwann-conference.org/2007/pdf/call_for_papers_iwann2007.pdf>
http://www.iwann-conference.org/2007/pdf/call_for_papers_iwann2007.pdf

Do not hesitate to access the conference web site :

 <http://www.iwann-conference.org/2007or>
http://www.iwann-conference.org/2007or to contact us by e-mail for further
questions or suggestions at: iwann2007pc at dte.uma.es

We hope this conference could be of your interest.

Cordially yours

Joan Cabestany     Alberto Prieto     Francisco Sandoval

Co-Chairmen of IWANN2007 Conference

Very important dates:

*     Submission of regular papers: February 4, 2007

*     Early registration: March 25, 2007

*     Conference dates: June 20 to 22, 2007

-------

Joan Cabestany - Professor

Electronic Engineering Dept.

UPC - Technical University of Catalunya

Jordi Girona, 1-3   Building C4

08034 BARCELONA - Spain

Phone: + 34 93 401 6742/ + 34 609 766001

E-mail: cabestan at eel.upc.edu

Web: http://csse.upc.es