Connectionists: IJCNN 2007: Extended deadline for paper submissions: 12 February 2007!!

Wlodzislaw Duch wduch at is.umk.pl
Thu Feb 1 13:04:55 EST 2007

Extended deadline for paper submissions: 12 February 2007!!

We have received many requests from authors in the last few days
to extend the deadline for their submissions. As a consequence the
deadline for submissions is being extended to 12 February 2007,
but please submit as soon as possible to help us minimize delays
to the paper review process. Please refer to the conference web
site for details on paper submissions.

 <http://www.ijcnn2007.org/> http://www.ijcnn2007.org/

This summer is the 20th anniversary of the IJCNN, and based on our
paper submissions to date, our awesome plenary speakers, special
sessions, workshops, and tutorials, we're confident that it will
meet your expectations as the premier neural network conference.
Orlando Florida is also an exciting destination for you and your
family. The Renaissance Orlando Resort hotel is close to the
Kennedy Space Center, Seaworld, Disney World, Winter Park and many
other attractions, as you can see from the hotel and local
attractions <http://www.ijcnn2007.org/travel.htm>  webpage!

Please submit your papers during the extended grace period, and
join your friends and the international neiural network community
in Orlando this summer !

Jennie Si, General Chair
Ron Sun, Program Chair