Connectionists: Building a modeling community around neuro-glia interactions

Renaud Jolivet renaud.jolivet at epfl.ch
Mon Sep 4 04:28:21 EDT 2006

Dear colleagues,
I recently started to model neuro-glia interactions. As most of you are
certainly aware of, this field is undergoing a small revolution as more
and more evidences accumulate showing the active role of glial cells in
plasticity, signal processing, metabolism and more. As a newcomer to
this field, I would be interested to know if a community of modelers
already exists structured around this topic and if not, would be willing
to start building one. So, if working on this topic and interested by
joining forces in a network of researchers, would you please contact me?

Regards,
Renaud Jolivet

--
Renaud Jolivet PhD