Connectionists: Postdoctoral position in neuroimaging and neural signal processing

Paul Sajda ps629 at columbia.edu
Mon May 29 21:43:00 EDT 2006

Postdoctoral Research Fellow:

Neuroimaging and Neural Signal Processing
Columbia University, Department of Biomedical Engineering

We are currently seeking a postdoctoral fellow for appointment
starting in September 2006.  The fellowship will be for a two year
period and focus on development of acquisition, signal processing,
and machine learning algorithms for single-trial neuroimaging. The
ideal candidate would have a background in signal processing and
machine learning, preferably with prior experience in acquisition and
processing of either EEG or fMRI data (preferably both). Programming
familiarity in MATLAB is required, with knowledge of  C++, C and
signal acquisition and processing hardware a plus.  Our group is very
dynamic and includes laboratory space both on the engineering and
medical school campuses. We have several high density EEG systems,
1.5 and 3T MRI scanners and a system for simultaneous acquisition of
EEG/fMRI.   Interested candidates should send a CV and list of 3
references to Prof. Paul Sajda (ps629 at columbia.edu).

Paul Sajda, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Columbia University
351 Engineering Terrace Building, Mail Code 8904
1210 Amsterdam Avenue
New York, NY 10027
tel: (212) 854-5279
fax: (212) 854-8725